26 November 2019
Employment Law seminars for HR and business owners
Complimentary employment law seminars for HR and business owners 2020
As a business owner, you need to ensure that your business is protected under Employment Law.
Our upcoming Employment Law seminars will assist you with this and give you the tools required to protect your business. Seminars will be led by employment law experts Anissa Hallworth, Gerald Bloye and Abigail Reynolds, and will focus on the following areas:
• Why should we want to manage absence?
• Balance and caring versus the business’ needs
• Controlling short-term absences
• Managing long-term absences
• Capability dismissals
• Creating an attendance culture
How to deal with social media:
• Case Studies – we will be looking at instances where an employee’s abuse of social media resulted in their dismissal and the outcomes of the resultant Tribunal claims
• What to do if an employee criticises you on their personal social media channels
• General anti-social behaviour on social media including racism, sexism and other discriminatory behaviour both in and out of working hours
• The importance of having a comprehensive Social Media Policy in place
Termination of employment:
• How to deal with terminating someone’s employment
ON THE DAY
Seminars will be brought to you by Hayes + Storr’s employment law experts Anissa Hallworth, Gerald Bloye and Abigail Reynolds.
Registration and breakfast:
Registration and breakfast will be at 8.00am for an 8.30am start and seminars will run for approximately two and a half hours. We will provide tea, coffee and breakfast rolls.
Locations and venues:
Date: Wednesday, 29th January 2020
Venue: Knights Hill Hotel, South Wootton, King’s Lynn PE30 3HQ
Date: Wednesday, 12th February 2020
Venue: Fakenham Racecourse, Fakenham NR21 7NY
To book your place please call 01328 863231 and ask to speak to Sara Hawkes or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.