Wednesday 20th June 2018
Swaffham Office: Termination of Employment from Start to Finish – Free Seminar
Hayes + Storr Solicitors will be holding a complimentary workshop for employers at our Swaffham offices in June – covering termination of employment from start to finish, including:
- Getting the investigation right
- Out of office conduct, including postings on social media
- Can you dismiss fairly where there are personality clashes?
- Can an employer summarily dismiss for ill-health on the basis of a contractual provision?
- Practical steps to reduce the risk of a claim
- Post termination – what can an employer do if an employee does not return company property? Or breaches post termination restrictions?
The workshop will be held at the Hayes + Storr Swaffham office between 1.30-4pm on Wednesday 20th June.
Registration is at 1.30pm for a light lunch. The workshop will finish at 4pm and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions.
Places are limited so if you don’t want to miss out you’ll need to book early. Please email email@example.com to book your place.
We look forward to seeing you.