Wednesday 6th June 2018
Fakenham Office: Termination of employment from start to finish – Free Seminar
Hayes + Storr Fakenham Office
Hayes + Storr Solicitors will be holding a complimentary workshop for employers at our Fakenham offices in June – covering termination of employment from start to finish, including:
- Getting the investigation right
- Out of office conduct, including postings on social media
- Can you dismiss fairly where there are personality clashes?
- Can an employer summarily dismiss for ill-health on the basis of a contractual provision?
Practical steps to reduce the risk of a claim
- Post termination – what can an employer do if an employee does not return company property? Or breaches post termination restrictions?
The workshop will be held at the Hayes + Storr Fakenham office between 1.30-4pm on Wednesday 6th June. Two further workshops will be held at separate Hayes + Storr offices on the following dates:
King’s Lynn office – 1.30-4pm, Wednesday, 13th June 2018
Swaffham office – 1.30-4pm, Wednesday, 20th June 2018
Registration for all events is at 1.30pm for a light lunch. Workshops will finish at 4pm and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions.
Places are limited so if you don’t want to miss out you’ll need to book early. Please email email@example.com to book your place.
We look forward to seeing you.