Wednesday 6th June 2018
Fakenham Race Course: Termination of employment from start to finish – Free Seminar
Fakenham Race Course
Due to popular demand Hayes + Storr will now be holding its complimentary workshop for employers at Fakenham Racecourse in June – covering termination of employment from start to finish, including:
- Getting the investigation right
- Out of office conduct, including postings on social media
- Can you dismiss fairly where there are personality clashes?
- Can an employer summarily dismiss for ill-health on the basis of a contractual provision?
Practical steps to reduce the risk of a claim
- Post termination – what can an employer do if an employee does not return company property? Or breaches post termination restrictions?
The workshop will be held at the Prince of Wales Stand, Fakenham Race Course between 1.30-4pm on Wednesday 6th June.
Enter the racecourse via the town centre / Jewson’s entrance using the postcode NR21 7NY for Sat-Nav. Carry on down the main drive to the bottom gate and turn left, where the Prince of Wales Stand is clearly sign-posted. You can park outside.
Two further workshops will be held at separately on the following dates:
Knights Hill Hotel, King’s Lynn – 1.30-4pm, Wednesday 13th June 2018
Hayes + Storr Swaffham office – 1.30-4pm, Wednesday 20th June 2018
Registration for all events is at 1.30pm for a light lunch. Workshops will finish at 4pm and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions.
Places are limited so if you don’t want to miss out you’ll need to book early. Please email email@example.com to book your place.
We look forward to seeing you.