Insolvency Litigation for Business
Our insolvency solicitors can act for liquidated companies, liquidators, administrators, trustees in bankruptcy, creditors, companies and directors in all manner of disputes and claims arising from contentious insolvency.
We can advise insolvency practitioners and represent companies, directors and individuals who are in financial difficulties.
We can assist in the following areas:-
- Winding up and bankruptcy petitioning
- Debt recovery
- Transactions at an undervalue
- Avoidance of property dispositions
- Wrongful trading
- Fraudulent trading
- Claims against directors for misfeasance of which is fiduciary duty
- Enquiry in relation to a company’s dealings
- Illegal dividends