16 June 2020
You’re in safe hands
Following government guidance, we are offering alternatives to face-to-face meetings, including telephone appointments and other ways of working remotely. We can assure you that during these challenging times, our aim is to provide the best possible and safest way of working to all our staff and clients.
We are here to support you and are fully equipped to conduct appointments using email, phone and video conference calls.
During the lockdown we will continue to work with clients on a whole range of family, property and business legal matters, including:
- Property sales and purchases
- Making or changing a Will
- Family law and matters relating to children and divorce
- Helping clients if there is a death in the family
- Making a lasting power of attorney
- Employment, business and civil disputes
- Business and company law
- Notary services
- Elderly client matters
Please call 01328 863231 if you need to speak to someone. We are open from Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm as usual.