Agriculture for Business
The agriculture department is headed up by Susan Hipperson and includes areas of expertise across several departments, including the property and planning departments, private client department, and the company commercial department.
Our team specialises in:
- Farm and Land Sales and Purchases
- Farming Company Sales and Acquisitions
- Capital Taxation Advice
- Complex Wills and Succession Planning
- Planning Law Advice
- Agricultural Holdings Act and Farm Business Tenancy Advice
- Farming Partnership Advice
- Shooting Leases and Licences
We act for land owners across Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire for established landed estates, large scale owner occupier farmers, tenant farmers, smallholders, equestrian business clients and businesses connected to agriculture, such as feed and machinery suppliers and commodity merchants.