If you’re moving house, making major improvements to your current property or being affected by another party’s plans, you’ll need a fast, effective legal team to act on your behalf.
The property experts at Hayes + Storr have a broad range of skills and experience and are ready to offer you a complete service. We have specialists in the following areas:
- Conveyancing (buying or selling property)
- Freehold Properties
- Leases and Leasehold Properties
- Tenancy Agreements / Licenses
- Joint Ownership
- Declarations of Trusts
- Shared ownership Properties
- Co-habitation agreements
- Easements Rights Covenants and Obligations affecting Property
- Property Litigation
- Equity Release
- Option Agreements
- Clawback or Overage Agreements
- Planning issues
- Boundary Issues
- The Land Registry Practice and Procedure
buying and selling a property
If you’re new to buying or selling a property or want to know what you can do to help move things along swiftly, you may find this guide by Nic Sheldrake a Property Director here at Hayes + Storr useful.
Buying a property is a major investment, probably the biggest one you will make in your life. Therefore it is essential that you get it right. Our dedicated conveyancing team is here to assist you and help ease the stress often associated with buying and selling.
We offer free, no-obligation estimates and competitive fees, so you can be confident you’re getting good value. Most importantly of all, we take your deadline seriously, using the latest technology to make sure we get you moving fast.
At Hayes + Storr we know the pressures and frustrations that are often experienced by would be buyers. We aim to provide a fast and efficient service to guide you through the entire process keeping you up to date with progress throughout by a method that suits you i.e. email, mobile or by letter.
The ways in which we can help are:
- Sharing our detailed knowledge and experience of the area
- Explaining the process so that you fully understand what is involved
- Going through your mortgage offer with you
- Ensuring you get good title to the property
- Synchronising your sale and purchase on a date that is convenient to you
- Ensuring that we obtain all important documents relating to the property
- Dealing with Stamp Duty Land Tax and Land Registration processes after you have moved
When you have made the decision to move, contact us straight away. Our specialists will be on hand to answer any queries you may have and will assist you in all aspects of the sale including:
- Liaising with the Estate Agents
- Preparing all the necessary legal documentation
- Dealing with enquiries raised by the buyers
- Acting for your mortgage company in redeeming your mortgage
- Providing good local contacts for all your practical needs
Thinking of re-mortgaging your property
Whichever bank or building society you choose, we offer a comprehensive service dealing with all the legal formalities. We will:
- Deal with your new mortgage company and mortgage adviser
- Explain the terms of the mortgage offer
- Pay off your existing mortgage
- Register your new mortgage at the Land Registry
- Work to a pre agreed timescale
A detailed example of the service we provide in relation to a Re-mortgage together with a sample cost estimate can be found here.
“May I take this opportunity to thank you for the quick and proficient way you dealt with this sale.”