On-Line Payment Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read the current terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms please do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- All fees quoted are in GBP – UK pound Sterling. Any currency conversion costs or other charges or costs incurred by you when making a payment or in processing a refund, shall be borne by you and shall not be deducted from any fees payable to Hayes + Storr Solicitors.
- Your payment will normally reach the Hayes + Storr Solicitors account to which you are making a payment within three working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Hayes + Storr Solicitors account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment Hayes + Storr Solicitors is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- Every effort is made to keep the online payment facility up and running smoothly. However, Hayes + Storr Solicitors take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the online payment facility being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website will include links to other websites which are not under the control of Hayes + Storr Solicitors. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. Hayes + Storr Solicitors takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the linked websites or as a result of using information published on any of the pages of the linked website.
- In no event will Hayes + Storr Solicitors be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of the online payment facility.
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.